1. INFORMATION TO THE USER.
Green RB Capital Partners, S.L., onwards RESPONSIBLE, is the Responsible of the treatment of the personal data of the User, and informs that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the regulations on the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) relative to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the Organic Law (ES) 15/1999 of 13 December (LOPD) relative to the protection of personal data, so we provide the following treatment information:
End of treatment: maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The planned operations to perform the treatment are:
- Sending of commercial communications advertising by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical medium, present or future, which enables commercial communications. These communications will be carried out by RESPONSIBLE and related about your products and services, or its partners or suppliers with whom it has reached an agreement of promotion. In this case, the third parties never have access to the personal data.
- Perform statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
Data preservation criteria: they will be kept while there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same.
Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to your treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Postal address: Green RB Capital Partners, S.L., Otoño Street S/N S/N (Ind.Est Las Monjas) 28850 Torrejon de Ardoz (Madrid), Spain. Email: email@example.com
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by ticking the appropriate boxes and data entry fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or download forms submitted, and expressly agree freely and unequivocally that their data are necessary to fulfill your request, on the part of the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification of the same.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be disclosed in any case to third parties, and they always perform some type of transfer of personal data, it will ask you in advance the express consent, informed and unambiguous by the Users. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as are necessary for the provision of optimal service to the User. In the event that not all data are provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided are completely tailored to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the regulations on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE party is in compliance with all the provisions of the regulations GDPR and data protection act for the processing of personal data of its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles outlined in article 5 of the GDPR and article 4 of the LOPD, by which they are treated in a lawful manner, fair and transparent in relation to the subject concerned and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated
The RESPONSIBLE party warrants that it has implemented policies and organizational techniques appropriate to apply the security measures set forth by the GDPR and the data protection act in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.